Ashley Young uncertain of his Manchester United future - Donhens Predict Ashley Young uncertain of his Manchester United future ~ Donhens Predict

Tuesday 18 April 2017

Ashley Young uncertain of his Manchester United future

Ashley Young

Ashley Young has admitted he is unsure if he will still be at Manchester United next season amid rumours of a transfer for the winger.

Young has only started six Premier League matches this season and the 31-year-old was reportedly a transfer target for a number of Chinese Super League clubs earlier this year.
However Young appears to have forced his way back into Jose Mourinho’s first team plans at Old Trafford, starting four of the club’s last five league matches and captaining the Red Devils against Chelsea on Sunday.
Young is adamant that he did not bare the speculation about his future in January any mind as he looked to play more frequently for United but has confessed that he is only looking to the end of the season.
Beyond that the former Aston Villa man indicated that there is potential for a departure from United.

Young told the Telegraph: “There was of course, and there is always, speculation and especially when there is a transfer window and you are not playing.
“But I have always said that I want to play as much as possible. What the future holds I am not too sure. I am just concentrating on each game and when the manager calls on me I will give 100 per cent and look to play as well as I can.
“I am looking to play as many games as I can between now and the end of the season. That is what I am concentrating on now. That is the main focus for me and then we will see what happens.
“I have another year left on my contract and an option after that so if there is anything there to be discussed you would have to ask the manager.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment