Isco Comfirms Stay At Real Madrid - Donhens Predict Isco Comfirms Stay At Real Madrid ~ Donhens Predict

Monday 22 May 2017

Isco Comfirms Stay At Real Madrid



Real Madrid midfielder Isco has just confirmed the reports that he will not be leaving the club at any time soon.

Amid rumors he will be leaving to Premier League giants Tottenham.

According to Goal, the Spanish star confirmed his future at the post-match title celebrations.
"Do not worry the fans of Real Madrid, “Yes, it was complicated at first, but I have remained strong psychologically, and I have received the support of all.”

“It’s been some time coming, but it is a dream come true to have won the title here, among my family and friends in my city,” Isco continued.

“I’ll be forever grateful for the affection they’ve shown me. It’s a very sweet moment, and you have to enjoy it. We’ve shown that we were capable of using the whole squad.” Isco said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment