I Will Keep My FA Cup Medal This Time - Wenger - Donhens Predict I Will Keep My FA Cup Medal This Time - Wenger ~ Donhens Predict

Monday 29 May 2017

I Will Keep My FA Cup Medal This Time - Wenger


I Will Keep My FA Cup Medal This Time - Wenger

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has said He would keep his medal from the FA Cup finals,

The French man lead the Gunners to the FA Cup Finals at Wembley against Chelsea which they won 2 - 1 making him the most decorated manager in the competition history having won it 7 times.

Speaking to Arsenal's official website, Wenger said: “It feels special because I feel we beat the record of winning the cup and we needed two outstanding performances in the final and semi-final.

“For me personally, it’s the seventh FA Cup. Just to get to one final [is good] but the luck to have won it seven times is absolutely exceptional.

“It’s the first medal I will keep because it’s the seventh one. That has never been done so I will keep this one.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment