I was convinced to join West Ham - Manuel Lanzini - Donhens Predict I was convinced to join West Ham - Manuel Lanzini ~ Donhens Predict

Tuesday 30 May 2017

I was convinced to join West Ham - Manuel Lanzini

I was convinced to join West Ham

New West Ham signing Pablo Zabaleta has revealed that he was convinced to join the club by Manuel Lanzini.

Speaking to the club's official website, Zabaleta said: “I spoke a few times with him and of course I’m so happy to see Manu [Lanzini] doing that well.”

“I think he had an incredible season and is on the list for the two games for the national team, which is really good for him.

“I spoke to Manu, especially because when West Ham showed interest in signing me, it was a good opportunity for me to have some information about the club, especially from someone inside. It was something we don’t know from outside, of course.

“He told me really good words about everyone at the club, that he was enjoying himself as a West Ham player and enjoying life in London, so it was good for me to have that information to help me make my final decision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment