I want to coach Barcelona - Ronald Koeman - Donhens Predict I want to coach Barcelona - Ronald Koeman ~ Donhens Predict

Friday 5 May 2017

I want to coach Barcelona - Ronald Koeman


 Ronald Koeman dreams of one day taking charge of Barcelona

Everton manager Ronald Koeman has said that he longs for one day managing Barcelona.

Koeman had an amazing spell with the Catalan club as a player, winning the Champions League, four La Liga titles and the Copa Del Rey.
With manager Luis Enrique leaving Barcelona at the finish of the season, there have been rumours that Koeman could be his successor.
Koeman told Sport: "You see, everybody realizes that I am from Barca, they know my affection for a club where I grew up as a player and as a man.
"See, in my life as a professional coach I have two dreams to satisfy. One, Coach the choice of my nation, Holland. I have been able to do so, however my commitment to Everton has avoided me.
"My other wish, my other dream, is to one day coach Barca.
"Yes, since I now owe to Everton. We have a capable and energizing project and we will put in our best to attempt to reach the Champions League next season."
Asked whether Barcelona could approach him, Koeman included: "That is a speculation in which we can't enter excessively. In football, as in life, as in business, everything can be discussed and talked about."
Be that as it may, speaking at a press conference yesterday, the 54-year-old proposed that he is completely dedicated to Everton for the length of his agreement, which keeps running until the mid year of 2019.
According to BBC Sport, he said: "It's human for players and managers however that is not changing my agreement. Everton is huge project and I want to be a part of it. I'm really happy, I'm looking forward to next season.
"There is zero chance I will leave Everton before finishing contract. I don't see me being the next manager of barca."
Koeman is as of now centered around matters at Everton, with the Toffees in seventh place in the Premier League. They confront Swansea City away on Saturday and will be determined to finish the campaign strongly before turning their attention towards building for next season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment