I Have No Plan To Stop Alexis Sanchez - Victor Moses - Donhens Predict I Have No Plan To Stop Alexis Sanchez - Victor Moses ~ Donhens Predict

Friday 26 May 2017

I Have No Plan To Stop Alexis Sanchez - Victor Moses


I Have No Plan To Stop Alexis Sanchez - Victor Moses

Chelsea wing-back Victor Moses has said He has no plan to stop Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez. 

The Nigeria star told ESPN, “I haven’t got a plan to stop him, He’s had a great season, he’s done well for Arsenal, but whether he’s injured or not we’re just going to play football.”

Sanchez was switched to the left of Arsenal's attack after Arsene Wenger changed the clubs formation to a 3-4-3 system. Moses will likely face Sanchez at Wembley on Saturday provided the Arsenal man recovers for his hamstring injury. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment