Costa told to look for a new club by Conte - Donhens Predict Costa told to look for a new club by Conte ~ Donhens Predict

Monday 12 June 2017

Costa told to look for a new club by Conte



 Chelsea striker Diego Costa has been told by club manager Antonio Conte to look for a new club.

The Spain International had earlier fallen out with Conte following a January bid from the Far East which the Stamford Bridge club duly denied. 

Costa revealed that Conte made it clear that he does not feature in his plans ahead of the 2017-18 Premier League season, leaving him searching for a new club.

Costa, who netted 20 times for Chelsea in the Premier League last season, is interested in a move to former club Atletico Madrid, but their failed appeal against a transfer ban has complicated that option.

Costa told AS: “Things do not work in that way. The fight for the place has to be fair to stay and fight, but the fight is not fair and I have to leave.
“I have a contract of two years with Chelsea, they have to decide.

"If they sell me, I will look for the best choice. Atletico is among them, it would not mean not playing, they can loan me out to some team in Spain, Brazil or wherever, but I have to play. Everyone knows that I have a lot of affection for them.

Costa also ruled out the idea of a move to China, as it would jeopardise his hopes of playing in the World Cup.

"Of course I rule out China, I have to think about the World Cup," he said.

"I have a contract with Chelsea, they have to know what to do with me and I have to wait and know the decision that my club takes.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment